5 Tips for Designing an Effective Video Brochure
In today's multimedia world, video is king. Target audiences are much more likely to respond to direct mail that includes video than anything else. Video Brochures are a great way to reach high-level executives, launch products and services, and disseminate demonstrations and tutorials. They're portable and ready to play anytime, and can help save money on presentations.
Here are 5 tips to help you design your first Video Brochure:
1. Know your message and purpose. The first step in designing a great Video Brochure is to know your message. What are you trying to convey? Is this an educational tool? A means of introducing your company or product? A way to get the viewer's attention and elicit some action? Once you know your message and purpose, you'll be better equipped to choose design options.
2. Design how much space you need. Size matters. Do you need a larger screen to show a product or for reading text-heavy video? Do you need more space for the accompanying copy and graphics? Also, consider the video length. You may want a larger screen for longer videos. Determining the size you need will help narrow down your choices.
3. Write creative copy. Remember that your introductory copy needs to grab your recipient's attention and make him or her want to press "play." Be as creative as possible.
4. Consider your user's experience. Include play, pause and volume buttons to enhance your user's experience. You want to make it easy for your recipient to watch and listen, so consider how he or she will use it, and make provisions accordingly. Also make sure the length of the video is appropriate for your audience. If you're simply introducing yourself or trying to elicit a request for information, you may want a shorter video than if you're sending an educational or technical video.
5. Protect your brochure. Especially if you're sending your Video Brochure via mail, make sure you have a protective box or envelope that will keep it safe. Video Brochures are quite the luxury design, so it's important to make sure they're not damaged in the mailing process.
Red Paper Plane Solutions
Be sure to check out Red Paper Plane's custom Video Brochures and Mailers, with Quick Turn Video Mailers produced in as few as 7 business days. If you have a little more time and want something really unique, check out our Ultra-Slim Video Brochure or sleek Video Business Card.
Our Video Boxes are a classy choice as well. The video message under the box's lid starts to play upon opening, so you're sure to get your recipient's attention right way.
Red Paper Plane enables you to easily upload your video, copy and graphics for a turnkey video mailer solution. We offer over 20 customizable units, with screen sizes from 2.4 inches to 10.1 inches and finishing touches like scratch resistant laminations. We also offer a myriad of button programming options for play and pause, volume, chapters and more. Each video unit is rechargeable, with an included charging cable.
Questions? Feel free to contact us anytime at 860-469-3200. We're here to help solve even your most difficult marketing challenge.
Video Brochures Direct: https://videobrochuresdirect.com/wp-content/upload...